Delaware police report:
• Police responded to an address on Park Avenue Sunday just after midnight on the report of a man trying to open doors to the resident. Police determined the man was intoxicated and arrested him for disorderly conduct via intoxication.
• A man on Cobblestone Drive reported Saturday morning that someone entered his vehicle overnight and stole tools. There are no suspects at this time.
• Police were called to a domestic violence situation on Heritage Boulevard Sunday night. Police spoke to the two involved men, both of whom claimed the other was the aggressor. Officers were not able to find any injuries and neither man wanted to press charges. A report was taken; there is no active investigation.
• A man living on Fountain Avenue reported Sunday night that silver bullion had been stolen from his home. The bullion was valued at $1,260. An investigation is pending more information.
• A police officer was stopped in the first block of South Sandusky Street Thursday just after midnight. A group of individuals said one of them was assaulted and directed police to the man who was responsible. Police located the suspect as he was leaving the scene and the man was charged with assault, disorderly conduct and criminal damaging.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU