Delaware police report:
• A traffic stop was conducted in the 400 block of Cobblestone Drive Monday just after 4:30 a.m. During the stop, police conducted a search of the vehicle and found a small amount of marijuana. The driver, an 18-year-old man was charged with possession of marijuana.
• Police were dispatched to an apartment on London Road Monday evening to deal with a domestic situation. Police arrived and made contact with the aggressive party and learned she had an active warrant for her arrest. She was taken into custody and during a search, drug paraphernalia were found on her person. She was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. No charges were filed in relation to the domestic situation.
• Police were summoned to a residence on Branch Street Monday night after an intoxicated individual fell and hurt themselves on the way to their residence. Officers located and transported the individual. No charges were filed.
• A juvenile was found in possession of drugs during a traffic stop Friday just after 2:20 a.m. The 16-year-old boy was a passenger in the vehicle and a charge of possession of marijuana will be forwarded to the Delaware County Juvenile Court.
• A traffic stop was conducted Friday night in the 400 block of South Sandusky Street. During the stop, police learned the driver was intoxicated and in possession of marijuana. He was taken into custody and charged.
• A dumpster fire was reported on New Market Drive Sunday just after midnight. Police and City of Delaware firefighters responded and quickly put the fire out. A report was taken to document the incident.
• Police stopped an intoxicated 27-year-old man in front of a business on South Sandusky Street Sunday just before 1:15 a.m. The man was too intoxicated to be able to care for himself and was taken into custody and charged with public intoxication.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU