Delaware police report:
• Police responded with medics Sunday just after midnight to Ohio Wesleyan University’s Welch Hall on South Liberty Street. An underage drinking report was taken and an investigation is ongoing.
• A woman called police Saturday around 1:30 a.m. to report that her husband said he wanted to kill himself. The husband was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital for a mental health evaluation. No charges were filed.
• A traffic stop was conducted Friday around 1:20 a.m. in the area of East Central Avenue and U.S. 23. During the stop, the driver was charged with possession of marijuana.
• Officers arrested at woman Saturday around 12:15 a.m. in the area of McDonald’s on South Sandusky Street for an active arrest warrant. However, during the arrest, officers found she was in possession of what is believed to be a controlled substance. The substance was confiscated and sent to the Bureau of Criminal Investigation for testing. The investigation is ongoing, pending the lab results.
• A criminal mischief report was taken Sunday around 5:15 a.m. in the 100 block of Bridgeport Way after the residents reported that someone threw eggs at their home.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU