Delaware police report:
• A couple living in an apartment on South Franklin Street contacted police Friday to report that someone entered their apartment and stole several items. The stolen items included a $5,000 scale, a $1,100 pair of boots, and $740 worth of other valuables.
• A traffic stop was conducted in the area of South Liberty Road and London Road on Saturday just after midnight. An investigation was conducted and the driver was charged with possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• Crack cocaine was found in a vehicle during a traffic stop Saturday around 3 a.m. in the area of South Sandusky Street and Belle Avenue. Drug paraphernalia was also found during the stop and a female passenger was arrested on an outstanding arrest warrant.
• Police investigated a suicide on Lone Pine Road on Sunday morning. The case is still open.
• A damaging report was made in the 700 block of Barberry Spur Avenue on Sunday morning. The owners reported that grass in the front yard of the residence had been intentionally dug up. There are no suspects at this time.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU