A Delaware County Grand Jury issued a number of indictments Friday.
Individuals indicted by the grand jury include:
• Dariel K. Gitchuway, of Redford, Michigan, was charged with seven counts of identity fraud and one count of possessing criminal tools, all fifth-degree felonies. An arraignment has been set for March 3 at 8:45 a.m.
• Carlas A. Colley, of Georgina, Alabama, was charged with kidnapping, a first-degree felony; felonious assault, a second-degree felony; and one count of domestic violence, a fourth-degree felony.
• Chad F. Griffin, of Powell, was charged with two counts of trespass in a habitation, fourth-degree felonies.
• Evan D. Knight, of Westerville, was charged with two counts of improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, fifth-degree felonies, and two counts of operating vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs, first-degree misdemeanors. An arraignment has been set for March 2 at 8:30 a.m.
• Rhonda S. Weinert, of Delaware, was charged with one count of receiving stolen property, and three counts of identity fraud, fifth-degree felonies.
• Travis D. Marcum, of Delaware, was charged with domestic violence, a fourth-degree felony.
• Mariah M. Martin, of Delaware, was charged with theft, a fifth-degree felony. An arraignment was set for Feb. 16 at 10 a.m.
• Andrew K. Hodges, of Delaware, was charged with burglary, a second-degree felony, and two counts of theft, one fourth-degree felony and one fifth-degree felony.
Contact Glenn Battishill at 740-413-0903. Follow him on Twitter @BattishillDG.