A Delaware County grand jury returned a number of indictments Friday in Delaware County Common Pleas Court.
Individuals indicted on charges include:
• Rondall Singer, of Columbus, on a charge of identity fraud, a fourth-degree felony; misuse of credit cards and receiving stolen property, both fifth-degree felonies.
• Brandon S. McCarty, 33, of Mount Orab, on a charge of failure to appear, a fourth-degree felony.
• James M. Armstrong, 33, of 302 S. Henry St., on a charge of theft and a charge of receiving stolen property, both fifth-degree felonies.
• Ashley N. Kelly on charge of theft and receiving stolen property, both fifth-degree felonies.
• Corey C.E. Boring, 38, of Richwood, on a charge of forgery, a fifth-degree felony.
• Karen L. Clark, listed as homeless, on three counts of forgery and a charge of theft, all fifth-degree felonies.
• Thomas A. Clark Jr., 39, of Delaware, on a charge of domestic violence, a fourth-degree felony.
Court arraignments have not been scheduled.
Glenn Battishill can be reached at 740-413-0903 or on Twitter @BattishillDG