A Delaware County grand jury issued a number of indictments Friday.
Individuals indicted by the grand jury include:
• Matthew Thomas, of Reynoldsburg, on a charge of carrying concealed weapons, which is a fourth-degree felony, and a charge of possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony. An arraignment in Delaware County Common Pleas Court has been set for Aug. 19 at 8:45 a.m.
• Gilbert S. Crabtree, of Easley, South Carolina, on two counts of improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, fifth-degree felonies; and two charges of operating vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs, first-degree misdemeanors. An arraignment has been set for Aug. 19 at 9 a.m.
• Brian A. Light, of Sunbury, on three counts of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs, fourth-degree felonies. An arraignment has not been scheduled.
• Brian G. Heminger, of 192 Fair Ave., Delaware, on one charge of domestic violence, a fourth-degree felony. An arraignment has been scheduled for Aug. 19 at 9:45 a.m.
• James R. Caldwell, of Ostrander, on one charge of violating a protection order, a fifth-degree felony. An arraignment has not been scheduled.
Glenn Battishill can be reached at 740-413-0903 or on Twitter @BattishillDG.