City of Delaware police report:
• Police stopped a vehicle in the area of Columbus Pike and U.S. 42 Sunday afternoon for a driving with a suspended license. However, during the traffic stop police conducted a search and found numerous items of marijuana paraphernalia. The driver was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under a suspended license.
• A 61-year-old woman came to the police department Sunday night to report a domestic violence incident at a Cheshire Drive residence. Police learned the other involved party was having a behavioral health crisis and was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment and evaluation. The victim did not wish to pursue criminal charges.
• A suspicious person was reported on the bike path near Hull Drive Sunday night. Police responded but the person was gone when they arrived. However, the individual had left behind several items that police learned had been stolen from homes on Stratford Road and Ravine Ridge Drive. All items were returned to the owner and there are no suspects at this time.
• A Toshiba laptop was stolen from the front porch of a home on Bernard Avenue Friday. The owner reported the computer was worth $600. The investigation is inactive, pending more information.
• Police were summoned to a business on North Sandusky Street Friday night after patrons believed an intoxicated woman was having seizures. The woman, a 16-year-old, was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment and was issued a summons for underage consumption and disorderly conduct via intoxication.