Delaware police report:
• A 13-year-old reported she was approached by a clown Thursday evening in the area of Spring Street. The girl told police she was walking home when she saw the man wearing a clown mask and he started talking to her. When she fled, the man grabbed her but she was able to escape and make it home, where she told her parents, who contacted police. There are no suspects at this time and the matter is under investigation.
• $1,200 in aluminum building materials were stolen from a business on Pittsburgh Drive Wednesday morning. There are no suspects at this time.
• A 23-year-old man contacted police Thursday to say that he had let someone borrow a $700 Washburn acoustic guitar. Police discovered that the guitar had been pawned without the owner’s consent. An investigation is ongoing.
• Police were dispatched to a fight in the area of Stuyvesant Hall on Ohio Wesleyan University’s campus Thursday just after 1:20 a.m. The parties had separated before the police arrived, but police made contact with them and found neither wanted to file charges. The parties agreed to stay separated for the night but a report was taken to document the incident.
• A report was taken after two men were spotted carrying weapons and firing them at each other in the area of Hull Drive Thursday afternoon. Police arrived and learned the men were in fact shooting Air Soft pistols at each other. However, the men were charged with pointing and discharging a firearm in the city and disorderly conduct.