Delaware police report:
• A man was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital Thursday morning after he was found in a yard on East Central Avenue in a disoriented state. No charges were filed after the incident but the man was given a mental health evaluation.
• Police responded to a home on Sussex Lane Wednesday afternoon after a 25-year-old woman said that someone created a fake social media profile using her name and a photo of her. The incident is under investigation.
• Police were dispatched to Welch Hall on Liberty Street Thursday night for the report of drug use. Three individuals were identified to be in possession of narcotics, drug paraphernalia and alcohol. All three, two men and a woman, were issued summonses to appear in Delaware Municipal Court for charges of possession of narcotics, possession of paraphernalia and prohibition.
• A homeless man was reportedly suffering from alcohol poisoning Thursday night at a church on Wootring Street. When medics arrived, the man held a knife to his throat. After medics and police convinced him to put down the knife he was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital for a mental health evaluation.
• A 16-year-old girl was found to be violating her curfew Friday around 1 a.m. The girl was a passenger in a car that was pulled over for a traffic violation. After the traffic stop the girl was taken to her home. No charges were filed.