Delaware police report:
• A traffic stop was initiated Monday just after 1:15 a.m. in the area of East William Street and Frank Street. During the stop, police found the driver was in possession of marijuana and he was issued a summons to appear in court for possession.
• A homeless man was arrested at UDF Friday morning. Police say the man stole a beer and he was subsequently arrested and taken to the Delaware County jail for misdemeanor theft charges.
• A police officer noticed a man stumbling down the sidewalk near on East Winter Street Saturday just before 1 a.m. Police spoke to the man and found he was unable to care for himself so he was taken into custody for persistent disorderly conduct by intoxication. He was then taken to the Delaware County Jail.
• Two homeless men were arrested Friday just before 2 a.m. after a disturbance on South Franklin Street. A 55-year-old woman reported the two men had stolen her purse and cell phone. They were arrested and the items were recovered. The men were charged with theft and taken to the Delaware County Jail.
• The owner of a business on South Sandusky Street reported Saturday evening that someone had attempted to break into his change machines and damaged them. There was no financial loss and there are no suspects at this time.