Delaware police report:
• Police were called to a dorm at Ohio Wesleyan University Saturday around 2 a.m. after several intoxicated individuals were reported. Officers investigated and charged three men with underage consumption of alcohol.
• Police were summoned to a fight in the area of West William Street and North Liberty Street Friday night. After an investigation a 19-year-old was charged with underage consumption and released.
• A report was taken after officers were called to an OWU dorm on West William Street to deal with an intoxicated man threatening to hurt himself. The man was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital for evaluation and no charges were filed.
• A recently delivered package was stolen from residents of a home on Maple Vista Drive Friday morning. There are no suspects at this time.
• A traffic stop was conducted in the area of South Sandusky Street and Wootring Street Friday just before 12:30 a.m. Police searched the vehicle and found the driver was in possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia and was charged with possession of drugs and possession of paraphernalia.