Delaware police report:
• A report of criminal mischief was taken Jan. 31 from a resident on Winding Way who reported he hired contractors, with multiple workers, to do refinishing work in his home. During the time of the work being completed a firearm, jewelry, and other miscellaneous personal property went missing from the home. The firearm has been recovered and officers are investigating the whereabouts of the remaining items and attempting to identify the person responsible.
• A report of criminal mischief was taken Jan. 31 that occurred in the first block of North Franklin Street. There are no known suspects.
• Police responded Jan. 31 to the 400 block of West Central Avenue to a report of a suicidal individual. The subject was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital for evaluation.
• During a traffic stop Jan. 31 in the area of Bernard Avenue and South Sandusky Street. An adult male suspect was found in possession of marijuana. The suspect was issued a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• During a traffic stop Feb. 1 an officer observed a vehicle speeding on North Sandusky Street. He also observed the vehicle had very dim or non-functioning taillights. The officer stopped the vehicle for the violations. During his interaction with the driver, the officer detected the odor of marijuana coming from inside the vehicle. An inquiry was made of the driver who admitted to having a small amount of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia in the vehicle. The paraphernalia items were recovered and the driver was issued a summons to appear in Delaware Municipal Court for possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia.