The Delaware City Schools Board of Education approved a number of administrative contracts at its regular board meeting Monday night.
The board approved the following contracts:
• A one-year contract for Richard Stranges, the principal at Delaware Hayes High School.
• A two-year contract for Tammy Cain, an administrative assistant.
• A two-year contract for Benjamin Jenkins, the supervisor of secondary special education.
• A two-year contract for Angela Macwhinney, the supervisor of elementary special education.
• A three-year contract for Ryan Malany, the principal at Woodward Elementary School.
• A three-year contract for Joshua Page, the principal at Conger Elementary School.
• A three-year contract for Rex Reeder, the assistant principal at Delaware Hayes High School.
• A three-year contract for Jason Sherman, the director of facilities and transportation.
• A three-year contract for Travis Woodworth, the principal at Schultz Elementary School.
Additionally, the board approved the employment of Kenneth Rosenbaum and Scott Russell, who will work as bus drivers for the district.
The board also approved three overnight field trips:
•A trip to VanderCook College in Chicago for the Symphonic Choir from March 24 to March 26.
•A trip to the National High School JROTC Drill Championships for the high school’s JROTC cadets from May 3 to May 7.
•A trip for the boys lacrosse team to the Lacross Regional Games in Whitehouse, Ohio, May 5-6.
The next board meeting will be held on April 17 in the board room at Willis Education Center, 74 W. William St.
Glenn Battishill can be reached at 740-413-0903 or on Twitter @BattishillDG.