The Delaware County Board of Commissioners is currently seeking to appoint a Delaware County representative to the Delaware County Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Trustees to fill an unexpired term.
The mission of this board is to promote tourism and attract visitors and conventions to Delaware County. This Board consists of eleven (11) members who each serve a three (3) year term. The Board of Commissioners is seeking to appoint a Delaware County representative to represent the Board. The term for this member will expire Dec. 31, 2018.
As a member of the Delaware County Convention and Visitors Bureau, you will assist in the following:
- Establish goals and policies;
- Develop and update long range plans of the Bureau;
- Monitor plans, programs, and committees to implement goals, policies and the long range planning;
- Provide for financial stability for the Bureau;
- Select and evaluate the Executive Director; and
- Evaluates all phases of the Bureau and its performance
Interested individuals can obtain a Board Appointment Application through the Delaware County Commissioners Office by:
- Picking up a Board Appointment application at 101 North Sandusky St., Delaware, OH 43015;
- Calling the Delaware County Commissioners Office at 740-833-2100 to have a Board Appointment application sent to you;
- Printing a Board Appointment Application from the Delaware County website at http://www.co.delaware.oh.us/hr/board/board.asp and completing it and faxing it to 740-833-2099, or mailing it back to the address listed above.
Board Appointment Applications must be returned to the Delaware County Commissioners Office no later than 4:30 p.m. on April 13, 2017.
Information for this story was provided by Delaware County.