The Delaware County District Library board of trustees recently reappointed one new board member and swore in three new elected board positions.
Reappointed trustee Ceena Dinovo Baker begins her first full seven-year term, following an appointment in 2012 to complete an unexpired term left open by former trustee Mike Dickey.
The board elected trustees Michael Butler into the position of president, Brenda Eldridge into the position of vice president, and Dinovo Baker into the position of secretary.
The current board includes Butler, Eldridge, Dinovo Baker, Nickolas K. McCoy, Neil Neidhardt, Holly Quaine and Lori Saviers.
The board is the governing body of the library, and consists of seven members who serve in non-salaried positions. Four board members are appointed by county commissioners, and three are appointed by the county common pleas court.
Board meetings generally take place on the third Tuesday of every month at 5 p.m. Meeting locations rotate throughout the library district locations. Agendas are posted on the library’s website before each meeting.
The meeting dates for the remainder of 2016 are:
• Feb. 16, Orange Library, 7171 Gooding Blvd., Delaware.
• March 15, Delaware Library, 84 E. Winter St., Delaware.
• April 19, Orange Library.
• May 17, Delaware Library.
• June 21, Orange Library.
• July 19, no meeting planned.
• Aug. 23, Ostrander Library, 75 N. Fourth St., Ostrander.
• Sept. 20, Delaware Library.
• Oct. 18, joint meeting with Wornstaff Memorial Public Library (Ashley) and Community Library (Sunbury) library boards, location and time to be announced.
• Nov. 15, Orange Library.
• Dec. 20, Delaware Library.
All meeting are open to the public.
For more information about the board, contact Nicole Fowles at email@example.com or 740-362-3861.
Information for this story was provided by the Delaware County District Library.