Preservation Parks of Delaware County will host a free concert every Thursday evening from July 6 through Aug. 10.
All concerts will be performed from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Gallant Woods Park, 2151 Buttermilk Hill Road.
Visitors to Gallant Woods Park will be able to enjoy great music as well as the outdoors. The Thursday Evening Concerts in the park will feature six different bands from various music genres. Admission and parking are free, and donations are welcome. Attendees may bring a lawn chair or a blanket. Refreshments will be available for purchase. No alcohol, please.
Following is the schedule of bands performing this summer:
• July 6 — Slate Ridge Bluegrass
• July 13 — Ali Ryerson and Trombones Plus (1930s, 1940s, 1950s classics)
• July 20 — Cruizin’ Keys (dueling pianos)
• July 27 — Lords of Literature (1960s, 1970s rock)
• Aug. 3 — Lone Raven (Celtic)
• Aug. 10 — In Full Swing (big band)
The following sponsors are supporting the Thursday Evening Concert Series: Consolidated Electric Cooperative, Price Farms Organic, Willowbrook Christian Village, and Hillborn Insurance.