Delaware police report:
• Police were advised that a female had contacted The National Suicide Hotline via text message and made statements about killing herself Thursday. Police located the girl and transported her to Grady Memorial Hospital for a mental health evaluation.
• Employees at Walmart told police Thursday afternoon that a man had shoplifted four external hard-drives from the electronics department. The matter is under investigation.
• Police were summoned to a home on Equestrian Way Thursday night on the report of a burglary in progress. Officers arrived and found a highly intoxicated man passed out on the porch next to the front door. He did not know where he was and did not live at the residence he was attempting to enter. He was arrested for disorderly conduct while intoxicated and later released to a sober party.
• A warning was given on Pinecrest Drive Wednesday afternoon after a dog was running loose and bit another dog. No charges were been filed but the owner of the loose dog recieved a written warning from police about letting the dog run at large.
• Police received a call from the Delaware post of the Ohio Highway Patrol Wednesday morning advising police that a man came into their office and said a man he knew was threatening to kill his wife with a gun at a home on Winston Road. Police responded and learned a husband and wife had been arguing from late last night into this morning over parenting. The wife alleged the man threatened to killer her and chased her through the house. The husband acknowledged the situation but denied the threat accusations. A firearm was recovered at the scene and the man was taken into custody for domestic violence and domestic threats.