Back by popular demand, the Delaware Soil & Water Conservation District’s Soils and Drainage Clinic.
Join us on Aug. 3 at the Trenton Township Hall, 15495 Hartford Road near Sunbury, for informative presentations along with a question and answer period where participants have the opportunity to get personal advice.
This free workshop is from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. and reservations are requested so that sufficient handout materials are on hand for all participants.
Presentations by the Delaware SWCD staff will include the following:
• Understanding how drainage works
• The difference between surface and subsurface drainage
• The importance of good drainage and flood control
• How to address drainage issues with neighbors
• Ohio drainage law
• What is a drainage easement?
• What to expect from drainage improvements
• Ideas for improving and/or maintaining positive drainage
The Soils and Drainage Clinic is designed for audience participation. Bring your questions and learn about your soils and the various ways drainage may improve your property.
Reservations are due by Aug. 2 and can be made by calling 740-368-1921 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other great conservation ideas, please visit our website at www.delawareswcd.org.