Delaware police report:
• Police responded to a home on North Franklin Street Friday just after 1 a.m. after a drug overdose was reported. A 31-year-old woman was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment. However, while officers were on scene, they observed toppled furniture and broken items in the home and asked the woman’s boyfriend if there had been a disturbance. The man told police that he was assaulted by the woman and she was later charged with domestic violence, assault, disorderly conduct, and possession of marijuana.
• Two vehicles parked at an apartment on Stratford Road had their windows broken and items stolen overnight Thursday. The stolen items included stereo equipment and tools.
• Graffiti was reported on the side of an apartment building on Carriage Drive Friday afternoon. There are no suspects at this time.
• A criminal damaging report was taken at an apartment on Bruce Road Friday morning. A 20-year-old man reported his girlfriend threw his phone against a wall and damaged it. An investigation is pending.
• Police responded to Blue Limestone Park Saturday afternoon after it was reported that a number of individuals were spray painting in the area. Police located the individuals and issued a summons for criminal mischief.
Powell police report:
• Police are investigating a hit-skip crash that was reported on Friday. A vehicle was struck in its rear bumper and a mobile generator was also struck. The individual responsible for the crash did not leave any information and fled the scene. No injuries were reported.
• Two vehicles were involved in a crash Saturday on East Olentangy Street. According to police, a vehicle was stopped for traffic and was truck from behind by a second vehicle. Both vehicles were headed westbound on East Olentangy Street.