To the editor:
Liar, liar — pantsuit on fire! One of Hillary Clinton’s biggest downfalls is her propensity for being mendacious. Here is a short list of some of her greatest prevarications:
• Hillary lied about the terror attacks in Benghazi, Libya, and then actually blamed it on some obscure YouTube video that no one ever saw. And they actually put that person in jail for making the video.
• Hillary lied about “landing under sniper fire” in Bosnia in 2007. A video shows her and her cohorts casually walking along the tarmac with absolutely no evidence of any sniper fire whatsoever.
• Hillary once claimed that she had been named after Sir Edmund Hillary. The problem with this whopper is that Edmund Hillary had not yet received notoriety by climbing Mount Everest until three years after Clinton was born.
• She claimed that when she and Bill left the White House in 2001 that they were dead broke, which later was proved to be false.
• And finally, Hillary has continually and consistently lied about not having sent classified email from a private server. Actually, she has been getting tangled up in the lies about this scandal by going on the Sunday shows and lying about the lies.
Hillary Clinton is a seasoned and consummate liar and should be disqualified from being president.