Delaware comes together to fight hunger
Church spreading joy, filling bellies
Common Ground Free Store to provide meals Saturday
‘Living History’ honored at Hyatts Middle School
Heavy rain caused flooding Saturday in Delaware County
- Recount ordered in Berlin Twp. trustee race - 7:00 am
- Delaware comes together to fight hunger - 6:30 am
- Church spreading joy, filling bellies - 6:00 am
- Common Ground Free Store to provide meals Saturday - 6:00 am
- FCC chairman sets out to repeal ‘net neutrality’ rules - 1:20 pm
- First Lady and son receive White House Christmas tree - 12:08 pm
- No Gazette on Thanksgiving Day - 10:00 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 10:00 am
- Gazette seeks reader recipes for Salt magazine - 10:00 am
- Prepping for Christmas - 7:00 am
- A legacy of service - 6:00 am
- BOE to consider Berlin petition Nov. 28 - 6:00 am
- AAA: 50.9M people traveling for Thanksgiving - 6:00 am
- Decade-old rape trial moved to 2018 - 6:00 am
- Modest growth forecast for Ohio holiday retail sales - 2:47 pm
- What to do about dead ash trees - 12:00 pm
- Olentangy students honor military - 11:25 am
- Suspects in Powell break-ins indicted - 8:00 am
- Board of Elections reviews provisional ballots - 7:00 am
- ‘Living History’ honored at Hyatts Middle School - 6:00 am
- DACC board votes to resume construction - 6:00 am
- Heavy rain caused flooding Saturday in Delaware County - 1:04 pm updated: 6:00 am.
- Glad You Asked: Number of library cardholders growing - 9:00 am
- The Traveler: Veterans Day special for local travel agent - 9:00 am
- Santa is coming to Ashley - 7:00 am
A legacy of service
During the 2017 Delaware County Fair, Charles and Betty Sheets were inducted into the Agricultural Hall of Fame.According to the Delaware County Fair ...
BOE to consider Berlin petition Nov. 28
Delaware County’s Board of Elections will decide the validity and sufficiency of the 343 signatures on the Berlin Township referendum petition d...
AAA: 50.9M people traveling for Thanksgiving
About 50.9 million Americans will be traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday.That’s the word from AAA, which says the estimated number of people ...
Decade-old rape trial moved to 2018
A new trial has been scheduled for a former Delaware County man charged with a 12-year-old rape offense.Wesley Paul Hadsell, 39, had been scheduled to...
Modest growth forecast for Ohio holiday retail sales
TOLEDO — Ahead of Black Friday and the December sales season, researchers are expecting a modest 2 percent increase in Ohio holiday retail spend...
Orange, Liberty shooting for solid seasons
The two words Olentangy Orange boys basketball coach Anthony Calo used to describe his outlook on the upcoming season were, “quietly optimistic....
Patriots pound Panthers; win regional title
Mitchell Okuley tossed three touchdowns and Matthew Webb ran for two more as Olentangy Liberty ran away from Toledo Whitmer to win the Division I, Reg...
Davies, Houston headline All-County teams
PLAYER OF THE YEAROffenseTrent Davies (Sr.) – Buckeye ValleyDefenseBryce Houston (Sr.) – Olentangy OrangeCOACH OF THE YEARZebb Schroeder &...
Bruins top Eagles in D-II state title
Big Walnut athletic director Brian Shelton went to place the Division II state runner-up medal around the neck of volleyball coach Ron Lehman after Sa...
Prep football: Whitmer rallies late to knock off Olentangy, 32-29
It was deja-vu all over again between Olentangy and Toledo Whitmer.Jasean Rader’s 10-yard touchdown reception with nine-seconds left capped a wi...
Patriots outlast Lions 17-14 in regional semi
The Olentangy Liberty offense wasn’t able to do a whole heck of a lot through three quarters, but broke out in a big way early in fourth en rout...
Trailers temporarily help growing classroom needs
Classroom trailers and Chromebooks are two tools the Big Walnut School District will rely on for the 2017-18 school year.The 109-square-mile district,...
Columbus a fastest-growing city
In honor of the company’s 45th anniversary, Our Town America, a national new mover marketing company with a local representative right here in C...
HHS awards Ohio $7.1 million
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) announces funding of up to ...
Internet safety suggestions
Columbus - June was National Internet Safety Month, but vigilance is required at all times. With data breaches, ransomware attacks, fake tech support ...
Festivals set for Sunbury, Westerville
Sunbury and Westerville will be busy with festivals scheduled for this weekend.Perhaps the better-known event is the Community Festival hosted by Sain...
Today in history
Today is Friday, June 16, the 167th day of 2017. There are 198 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On June 16, 1967, the three-da...
Honesty about tax plan
You know those drug ads that begin with the drug’s benefits — and then list possibly terrible reactions. Congress should be equally honest...
Christine Flowers: Roy Moore’s defenders and a warped theology
It’s funny how you can spend your whole life thinking you’re an expert in something and then-bam!-find out you’re wrong.For example,...
Jonah Goldberg: Helping America isn’t part of Putin’s plan
Toward the end of his 12-day trip to Asia, President Trump tweeted, “When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good rel...
Judge: Guilty, but not guilty
“So spake the Fiend, and with necessity, The tyrant’s plea, excused his devilish deed.” — John Milton, Paradise Lost “In...
Your Pastor Speaks: Wonder of creation turns heart toward God
The transition between seasons always draws my attention, with thanksgiving, to the wonder of creation and turns my heart to the Creator, God. I get s...
Response to trustee, prosecutor
I am writing in response to Trustee Cole and the Delaware County Prosecutor’s statements in the article “Brown Twp. to Dedicate Hall-Neigh...