Glad You Asked: Kids top 2 million minutes of summer reading time
Speed limit lowered on Miller Drive by Sunbury Village Council
Police: Attacks in Spain are linked, took long time to plan
Judge: Beyond the Courthouse Door
Kilbourne post office closing
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn’t happen this week - 11:30 am
- Backyard Conservation: Best practices for lawn care - 10:30 am
- ‘New to Medicare’ classes offered in Delaware, Sunbury, Ashley - 10:00 am
- Federal judge delays sentencing man who plotted U.S. attacks - 9:45 am
- A change is better than a rest for Stratford Ecological Center - 9:00 am
- Extension News: Good summer for crops in Ohio - 9:00 am
- DeWitt: Passports essential for travel - 8:00 am
- Speed limit lowered on Miller Drive by Sunbury Village Council - 8:00 am
- Career validation - 7:00 am
- Sheriff’s office: Trump declaration on opioid crisis ‘a good thing’ - 6:00 am
- Trump aides struggle for new strategy for Afghan war - 9:00 pm
- Video shows Euclid officer punching black man during stop - 7:30 pm
- POLICE BLOTTER - 6:00 pm
- Water line, William St. upgrades planned - 5:00 pm
- Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville response - 4:50 pm
- Ohio News Notebook - 4:30 pm
- Strategist Steve Bannon leaves White House - 2:15 pm
- Police: Attacks in Spain are linked, took long time to plan - 1:05 pm
- Any roads not being worked on? - 10:00 am
- Divided society mirrors divided churches - 9:00 am
- CHURCH LISTINGS - 9:00 am
- Proposal would label neo-Nazi groups terrorists - 9:00 am
- DELAWARE COUNTY PROPERTY TRANSFERS - 8:30 am
- Columbus officer who shot teen feared gunfight - 7:00 am
- High-flying flag corp - 6:00 am
Sheriff’s office: Trump declaration on opioid crisis ‘a good thing’
The local effects of President Donald Trump declaring the opioid epidemic “a national emergency” are unknown, but officials from the Delaw...
Trump aides struggle for new strategy for Afghan war
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump and his top national security aides huddled in the seclusion of Camp David on Friday, trying to formulate an...
Video shows Euclid officer punching black man during stop
CLEVELAND — A dashcam video of a traffic stop that led to a white police officer repeatedly punching a black man and hitting his head on pavemen...
Delaware police report:• An identity theft report was taken at a home on Seatrain Drive Thursday evening after a 45-year-old woman told police t...
Water line, William St. upgrades planned
The City of Delaware’s proposed five-year capital improvement plan includes plans to upgrade its transportation system and utility services.Next...
Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville response
ATLANTA — President Donald Trump’s widely criticized response to white supremacist violence in Virginia has left Democrats in a quandary: ...
Liberty clips Orange in 2nd OCC showdown
The Olentangy Liberty girls golf team got even with Orange Tuesday, winning the second OCC match of the season by a single stroke at Royal American.Si...
Casto, Braves win Steve Youmans Classic
The Olentangy boys golf team picked a good time to put together its best round of the young season, firing a combined 292 to win the Steve Youmans Cla...
Pioneers win OCC opener at Mentel Memorial
The defending Division I state champion Pioneers are loaded again this season … and they’re posting the scores to prove it.Olentangy Orang...
Corder lifts Liberty to solid OCC start
Liberty’s Cole Corder carded his second 70 in as many days Tuesday, this time at the first OCC-Buckeye Division match of the season at Turnberry...
Braves, Patriots solid in early-season tourneys
Cameron Casto carded a 73 and Trey Wilson fired a 74 to lead Olentangy to runner-up honors at Monday’s Pickerington Central Invitational at Turn...
BV freshmen look to follow in brothers’ footsteps
A pair of Buckeye Valley freshmen, Jack Rotondo and Felipe Scharff, have some pretty big shoes to fill this soccer season … their own.As the you...
Internet safety suggestions
Columbus - June was National Internet Safety Month, but vigilance is required at all times. With data breaches, ransomware attacks, fake tech support ...
Festivals set for Sunbury, Westerville
Sunbury and Westerville will be busy with festivals scheduled for this weekend.Perhaps the better-known event is the Community Festival hosted by Sain...
Today in history
Today is Friday, June 16, the 167th day of 2017. There are 198 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On June 16, 1967, the three-da...
Today in history
Today is Friday, June 9, the 160th day of 2017. There are 205 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On June 9, 1954, during the Sen...
Jack, Kay Hartman celebrate 50th
Dr. John K. (Jack) and Kay Franks Hartman celebrate their 50th anniversary June 11, 2017.They were married June 11, 1967, at the First United Methodis...
Trump’s silence equals approval
It has been nearly two weeks since a Minnesota mosque was bombed and President Trump has been silent about it. However, less than an hour after a car ...
Judge: Beyond the Courthouse Door
Atop the steps, the oaken beams, on hinges finely wrought,Stand guard before the rights for which the Founders lengthy fought.The halls beyond, the ma...
Kudos to business owner
We would like to recognize Genti Koci, owner/general manager of Opa Grill & Tavern, 18 S. Sandusky St., for graciously allowing Preservation Parks...
Time to support our President
It’s time to support our President. Ever since President Trump defeated Hillary in the 2016 election, the Democrats, media and old school Republ...
Opinion: Instant info making us less informed, less thoughtful
As we all get ready to start new academic years, I’m reminded of how radically technology has changed us and our ideas about education.I vividly...
Ghitis: We all heard Trump’s dog whistle giving white supremacists his OK
It is hardly surprising that there is a segment of society in the United States that embraces prejudice. It is dispiriting, but not completely unexpec...