BOE grants protest of petition
Trailers temporarily help growing classroom needs
Airport fee increases recommended
Duckett notes: appellate court schedules oral arguments
Cemetery receiver gives second report
- BOE grants protest of petition - 7:00 am
- Airport fee increases recommended - 5:34 pm
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:29 am
- Duckett notes: appellate court schedules oral arguments - 7:00 am
- Cemetery receiver gives second report - 5:08 pm
- Concerns voiced over Burr Oaks Commons development - 3:03 pm
- Olentangy remembers students killed in crash - 10:22 am
- FAAWC celebrates 35 years in Delaware - 10:17 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 10:14 am
- Their smiles couldn’t be melted - 7:00 am
- Olentangy students charged for making bombs - 4:40 pm
- Remembering Hunter and Gavin - 9:43 am
- Orange: investigates health care coverage - 9:42 am
- Explaining extradition: Driving hundreds of miles “all part of doing business” - 9:42 am
- Hidden Valley’s rounds played up in 2Q - 9:42 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 9:40 am
- Opinion: Haters of higher education - 6:00 am
- Orange Twp. shopping health care market - 11:51 am
- Historical society program to explain photo preservation - 11:17 am
- OHIO NEWS - 10:58 am
- Olentangy expects performance score increase on state report card - 10:58 am
- Siren testing moving to first Wednesdays - 10:58 am
- POLICE BLOTTER - 10:58 am
- Main Street Delaware holding window contest - 10:58 am updated: 11:42 am.
- No anchors away this past weekend - 10:56 am
Their smiles couldn’t be melted
Hot summer temperatures couldn’t melt the smiles of the superheroes buzzing around Wednesday at Recreation Unlimited’s Safety Day. Many of...
Olentangy students charged for making bombs
Two Olentangy students have been charged with unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance after an improvised explosive in an apartment building.The Col...
Remembering Hunter and Gavin
The rocks outside Olentangy Liberty’s track and football field are usually painted for cheering teams on to victory. Tuesday they were painted i...
Orange: investigates health care coverage
In search of better health care insurance for township employees, Orange Township Trustees heard from a representative with the Ohio Public Entity Con...
Explaining extradition: Driving hundreds of miles “all part of doing business”
A 600-mile interstate drive in one day may sound like an odyssey for many, but for deputies in the Delaware County Sheriff’s Office Court Servic...
Hidden Valley’s rounds played up in 2Q
The city of Delaware is continuing its efforts to improve the financial situation of the Hidden Valley Golf Course’s following what some conside...
Davies earns spot in Blue-Grey bowl
It doesn’t matter if you play for Division III Buckeye Valley or defending D-I state champion Cincinnati St. Xavier. If you’re good, you...
Godfrey 3rd with 1 round to go at Ohio Amateur Championship
Delaware Hayes graduate and Toledo sophomore Grant Godfrey is right where he wants to be through three rounds of the 2017 Ohio Amateur Championship at...
DARTS cap perfect regular season
The DARTS did the same thing they’ve done all summer in Wednesday’s season finale against the visiting Otters from Highland: win.The Junio...
Godfrey, Rath make cut at Ohio Amateur Championship
Delaware graduate and University of Toledo sophomore Grant Godfrey and Liberty senior Trey Rath both made the cut following the second round of the 20...
Godfrey off to solid start at Ohio Amateur Championship
Delaware graduate and University of Toledo sophomore Grant Godfrey got off to a stellar start in the 2017 Ohio Amateur Championship Tuesday at Springf...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Festivals set for Sunbury, Westerville
Sunbury and Westerville will be busy with festivals scheduled for this weekend.Perhaps the better-known event is the Community Festival hosted by Sain...
Today in history
Today is Friday, June 16, the 167th day of 2017. There are 198 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On June 16, 1967, the three-da...
Today in history
Today is Friday, June 9, the 160th day of 2017. There are 205 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On June 9, 1954, during the Sen...
Jack, Kay Hartman celebrate 50th
Dr. John K. (Jack) and Kay Franks Hartman celebrate their 50th anniversary June 11, 2017.They were married June 11, 1967, at the First United Methodis...
Today in history
Today is Friday, June 2, the 153rd day of 2017. There are 212 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On June 2, 1897, Mark Twain was...
Stargazing: Solar eclipses, past and future
On August 21, I will be deep in the Sawtooth State Forest near the little town of Stanley, Idaho to observe my second total eclipse of the sun.Driving...
Column: Library helping voters REV UP
This week, the Delaware County District Library is participating in a national effort to help ensure that disabled voters’ voices are heard. Thi...
Symphony creates magical moment
Delaware’s annual July 4 concert is a treasured tradition and a true community event. Over the past 32 years, some 150,000 people have enjoyed t...
Pastor Speaks: Call for a moment of silence
Are you like me concerned about the lack of thoughtful, intelligent discussion and debate about the issues of our day, large and small?There is a quot...
Judge column: A most agreeable year
“In a democracy, dissent is an act of faith.” — J. William Fulbright“Discussion in America means dissent.” — James...
Respect for cross-examination
The column “What makes a good witness” by County Prosecutor Carol O’Brien (July 7) is a good discussion of how to prepare a witness ...